Naruto: The Generation After Next
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Kage
The Kage
Admin
https://ninjasbtrippin.rpg-board.net

The Rules     Empty The Rules

Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:28 pm
I hate rules. But,some are necessary in order for things to go smoothly! I'll try to keep it simple. Rules will fall into a few categories.

Characters

1. All Participants will play a Genin participating in the exams.
2. No more than two participants may be members of the same clan. For example, if two people are playing Hyuga members, no more Hyuga characters will be permitted
3. No Genin under the age of 15 should have mastered more than 8 Jutsu.  No genin under the age of 17 should have mastered more than 10 Jutsu. No Genin at all, may have more than 1 A Rank Jutsu. You can have several other jutsu that you are in the process of learning.

(Generic jutsu such as transformation and replacement don't count. They will be assumed to be mastered unless you decide you don't want your character to have them.)

4. Character Sheets must be submitted and accepted before joining the game. When your character sheet is accepted, your display name will change colors to reflect your home village.

Roleplay

I actually don't have a list of rules for roleplay. Be aware of what characters in the Narutoverse are capable of, and remember that you're essentially human. There may be rules within the story. You're free to break them in character, just be aware that that there will be in character consequeences

Combat

We will be loosely following T1 Combat rules. But no one really cares about all that technical stuff. Just keep the following things in mind

1. All abilities and tools must be listed in your character sheet. No making up new powers or tools after the fact in order to get out of a sticky situation. Put some real thought into your character beforehand

2. No Auto Hits. Everyone must be given an opportunity to respond to attacks to see if they can successfully avoid them. That being said, No one goes through battle without ever getting touched or taking damage. As usual, be reasonable.

3. Just because you know something about your opponent, doesn't necessarily mean your character knows. Be conscious of what information your character has access to. This applies to out of combat situations as well

4. Be respectful. Try not to disregard the work others put into their turns with a simple "sidesteps" (This is more of a suggestion than a "rule," but still.

That's all I got! Have fun!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum